Frequently Asked Questions
Parking costs $5 for in-state vehicles, $7 for out of state vehicles – required at Virginia state parks. Pay at the park entrance station. Festival admission is $20, payable as you enter the festival site. Ages 12 and younger are free. Please come early – the line of cars can get long after 9:30 a.m. Music starts at 10:30 a.m.
We cannot make recommendations but can offer regional travel bureau information.
In the park
Camping is available in the park, but make reservations early.
- www.pickplaystay.com/ (Carroll County)
- Mayberry Concessions (Philly cheesesteak, Polish sausage, ribbon fries, nachos, lemonade, tea)
- Chick-Fil-A (sandwiches, bagged chips, cookies, canned beverages)
- Creek Bottom (fresh pizza)
- Ice Shack (ice cream)
- Southwest Kettle Korn (plus pork rinds)
- Billie’s Concessions (corn dogs, funnel cake, fried Oreos, fried Twinkies, lemonade)
- Blue Moon Catering (Philly cheesesteaks, chicken salad sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, fried green beans, fries, chips)
Feel free to bring a picnic cooler. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Please recycle glass, plastic and cans at the special containers placed throughout the area. Thanks to the Boy Scouts for collecting and recycling.